Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 2400mAh non-removable battery.
Below is the buying features of this device;
- OS: Android OS, v6.0.1 Marshmallow
- CPU Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Exynos 7570 Quad
- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 256 GB dedicated slot
- 5 Inch HD SAMOLED Display
- 720 x 1280 pixels
- Primary Camera 13 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, autofocus, LED flash; secondary Camera 5 MP, f/2.2
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct,
- v4.2, A2DP, LE
- Weight 143g
- Dimensions 142.8 x 69.5 x 8.1mm
- Battery Li-Ion 2400 mAh Non-removable