Do you know what Vodacom price plan you are on? This is how you can check your plan on vodacom increased pricing which took effect on 1st April 2018.The increase was due to South African Government regulatory Value Added TAx (VAT) increment.
Price Plans are as follows:-
Vodacom USSD for Prepaid:-
– You need to Dial *135#,
– From the menu select option 11 “Services”,
– You will be directed to option 4 which is “My Price Plan”,
– Here you will see the name of your current price plan
USSD Post-paid and Hybrid Customers:-
– Dial *135#
– Select option 9 “Services” from the menu
– Select option 5 “My Price Plan” from the menu
– See the name of your current price plan
My Vodacom App:-
– Make sure you are using the latest version of the My Vodacom App (check if there are updates on the Google Play or Apple App store)
– Open the My Vodacom App
– On the promotions page select “Proceed to My Vodacom”
– Open the menu (top left of the screen) and select “My Account” and then “Account Details”.
– Login when prompted
– Your price plan will be displayed on the page after login.
My Vodacom Web:-
– Visit vodacom.co.za on your web browser.
– Click “log in” (top right of the page)
– Enter your login details and click the “Login” button
– A summary balances page will be shown. Click “Manage my account” on this page.
– Your price plan will be displayed on the next page